INFORMATION CENTER








 
Insert your phone number and name to get a call back.


I Agree to receive a phone call and to the site terms of use & disclaimer.

What is litigation in regards to a truck accident in Los Angeles?

Los Angeles truck accident litigation refers to the process of involving the court system to resolve a legal dispute. Truck accident litigation commences when a truck accident victim files a truck accident law suit against the parties that caused the accident. Once a truck accident law suit is filed, the truck accident victim is called the Plaintiff; and the person who caused the accident is called the Defendant. It is important to keep in mind that just because a truck accident law suit has been filed, that does not mean your truck accident case will go to trial. In fact, the majority of the time truck accident cases in Los Angeles do not go to trial. Instead, most truck accident cases are settled outside of court. Only approximately 10% of Los Angeles truck accident cases go to trial. The other 90% of cases get settled outside of court.

The experienced and savvy truck accident lawyers at California Attorney Group are proficient and fierce litigators and negotiators. Our truck accident attorneys have settled many truck accident lawsuits with insurance companies way before even needing to file a lawsuit. Settlement negotiations are always on going, and our dedicated legal team will constantly strive to reach the most favorable settlement you may be entitled to. In fact, even if a law suit needs to be filed, settlement negotiations will continue. Only an experienced LA truck accident attorney should handle the litigation of your truck accident case. The Los Angeles truck accident lawyers at California Attorney Group work on truck accident cases every single day. If you need help litigating your truck accident case, schedule a free consultation with the truck accident attorneys at California Attorney Group toll free at 1-800-337-8547.